Welcome!


"A child is a curly dimpled lunatic." Ralph Waldo Emerson
A humorous blog about parenting and the perils and delights of raising kids featuring creative fiction, short stories and tales of a stay at home father and writer.

Glenn lives, writes and raises kids in Ottawa Canada with his partner in crime (and life!) Jo.

I write short stories, humorous commentary and acerbic letters of complaint and am currently working on my first novel, a comedic expose of a suburban karaoke cult.

Glenn and Jo have 3 hilarious daughters and a hypothetical dog upon whom they dote.

We also operate a successful eBay business with over $100,000 in sales and over 8 years in the e-tail jungle. Check out our site in the links section at the bottom of the page.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

A letter to Alex from Naomi

Sometimes kids just hit it out of the park with the honesty and clarity of what they wish to convey. This letter from Naomi to a bully in her class was a big hit on Facebook and one of my favorite all time posts.


Dear Alex,

I know that you are in my school. Glen Cairn School. 
This card is from me, Naomi. 
I know that you are on my bus and that sometimes you hit me and I wish you to have a Merry Christmas.

From Naomi.

No comments:

Post a Comment